• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity and not to imply any slight on the Canadian public school system but do they teach geography in Canada?

Not really. Just a lot of classes about maple syrup, hockey, and how to build your own igloo . . . :makepoint:

No, you yanks just assume people in other countries give a mess about American geography. :P

Just out of curiosity and not to imply any slight on the Canadian public school system but do they teach geography in Canada?

Not really. Just a lot of classes about maple syrup, hockey, and how to build your own igloo . . . :makepoint:

No, you yanks just assume people in other countries give a mess about American geography. :P

When your the greatest country in the world, you tend to think that way... :baiting:

The correct answer was San Francisco or Wondercon. CGC only does on-site grading at WizardWorld shows. The next show after March 1 was WWLA. But, 750 miles later I was only as far as San Francisco and Wondercon on March 2-3.

OK. Let's review the additional rules. All ten finalists must keep their anonymity. A wrong answer from this point on will knock you out of the game. If all ten finalists answer correctly, the last one to answer (taking into account timing penalties) will be out of the game. Particularly bad answers may subject the finalist to public ridicule on this thread :devil:

Again, answer only via PM or you will be disqualified.

Here is the next step in the road trip.

I visited family in California for a while after Wondercon ended and then I drove to WizardWorld where I got the Akira graded. I picked up ten friends and the day after the show ended we all piled into my car and headed out of town on the highway named after a perfect comic. We didn't make any turns, we stopped rarely (and only to visit a few LCS).

48 hours (and about 1350 miles) later, where were we?

If a Yank doesn't know geography of foreign countries, the rest of the world will line up to call them arrogant, ignorant and ethnocentric.

But if someone from outside the US doesn't know geography, it's okay to not give a mess?

Do I sense a double standard at play? :baiting:

If a Yank doesn't know geography of foreign countries, the rest of the world will line up to call them arrogant, ignorant and ethnocentric.

But if someone from outside the US doesn't know geography, it's okay to not give a mess?

Do I sense a double standard at play? :baiting:

No you sense the reality of the situation. :whistle:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Keep telling yourself that Potsi.

Potsi... :golfclap:

See even your TV is still showing Happy Days like it was primetime 2007 :whatev:

So I like old shows (shrug)

(and I like Canada and Canadians :headbang:, just wanted to give you a hard time)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Keep telling yourself that Potsi.

Potsi... :golfclap:

See even your TV is still showing Happy Days like it was primetime 2007 :whatev:

So I like old shows (shrug)

(and I like Canada and Canadians :headbang:, just wanted to give you a hard time)

Even Greggy! :o ......... :sick:

The correct answer was San Antonio, Texas. The highway named after a perfect comic is of course, Interstate “10” and if you follow it for 1350 miles, you will find yourself along the Riverwalk or perhaps visiting the Alamo. Congratulations to the four members who have made it this far.

Here is the next step in the road trip.

On the way to San Antonio, we dropped off Heresy, Gacguy, Jonjesper, Shootydog, SpongeRob86 & Pirate. I thought I had my comic securely packed in the trunk but I was wrong and somehow the case got cracked so we decided to drive to Sarasota Florida to get it recased. It took eleven days to get there because we stopped in New Orleans for a while. Man, I love New Orleans (thumbs u

What day was it when we arrived in Sarasota?

Again, an incorrect answer will knock you out and if everybody answers correctly, the last person to answer is out. Answer only via PM and stay anonymous.