• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man Grey Suit Movie Pic

27 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif Can't wait to see the red and gold one thumbsup2.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

IS there going to be a red and gold one? I think this suit ROCKS! Remember, it's impossible to have a TOS #39 suit and have it functional. Just no way. This suit looks great and still stays true to the sprit of the original...

Dunno - not sure how far into the Iron Man stories they will go, but it sure would be cool to see the golden Avenger... thumbsup2.gif

I hope they don't dive too far into the Iron Man story in the first movie. They should of course have the grey suit. Then the gold. I'm thinking maybe the red and gold suit either for the climatic battle, or as a teaser for a sequal at the very end of the movie.

I imagine this is the crude prototype suit he builds while in captivity with the chest plate that keeps his injured heart beating.

I wonder how closely they are going to follow the origin in ToS 39? Personally, I wouldn't mind this being a period piece set back in the early 1960s. You could have a lot more fun with it than trying to update the stories and themes from the ToS run to the 2000s.

How are they going to update the origin for today.... captured by the Iraqis in a war zone?!