• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK...What did you win on Heritage?

72 posts in this topic

Fess -up everyone...what did you win....I only went for one book...Wonder Woman #192 9.4...for a whopping $247.00(including juice)...

J.D.

Won the Wonder Woman 200 CGC 9.4 and the DC 100 Page Super Spectacular 18 CGC 9.6. Boy, do I regret buying a CGC 9.4 of the 100 page giant recently. Got blown away on the other 100 page giants. But, I made them pay! mad.gif

Ok, my first Heritage auction.....How long do they wait to post the final results? I have several bids out, but not sure if I won or lost yet, they just have the "current bid" still listed?

Yeah.. I noticed this the last couple of times. When you click the listing though it shows what the final bid was.

I won the AA 12 9.6 to build upon my HG 1, 11-17 run

Not one hundred percent sure, but it looks like I won about 9 books. A few Atlas,a few Pre-Hero Marvels, two Marvels and a cool L.B. Cole cover book. Nothing in NM but nothing below VF- either.

There were really only two books that I HAD TO HAVE. One it looks like I got and the other, Strange Worlds #5 VF+ Cosmic Airplane copy just got too high. If I wasn't bidding on other stuff I might have bid higher. Unfortunately, that is one of my three favorite covers of all time, and it slipped away. 893frustrated.gif

Ok, my first Heritage auction.....How long do they wait to post the final results? I have several bids out, but not sure if I won or lost yet, they just have the "current bid" still listed?

If Your Bid is still GREEN then that usually means you won. But you might not have to pay that price (it could be less).

Unfortunately I won 5 ASM 9.4's, wasn't really hoping to buy any comics for quite some time.. but the prices were good. IMO the ppl avoiding these cream to off-white books are nuts. If they don't have the brownish frame, they don't bother me. Blow up a white covered book and compare the cream to off-white vs an off-white one. Miniscule difference, if that..

Brian

Unfortunately I won 5 ASM 9.4's, wasn't really hoping to buy any comics for quite some time.. but the prices were good. IMO the ppl avoiding these cream to off-white books are nuts. If they don't have the brownish frame, they don't bother me. Blow up a white covered book and compare the cream to off-white vs an off-white one. Miniscule difference, if that..

Brian

Which issues? confused.gif

post-60 ones.. only two I can think of were 79 and 80.. having problems accessing their damn website so I can't look to see. The 79 doesn't look that nice but I've got a guy willing to pay me 50 dollars more than I paid for it.. I might have to specialize in cream to off-white books tongue.gif

Brian

Brian

Unfortunately? sounds like a dream come true for you!

If you're not turned off by "cream" you probably have many opportunities to steal books I'd imagine?