• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Fantasy 15 - My Silver Age Grail

26 posts in this topic

Apparent 1.8 -2.0...the 2nd set of pictures in the auction better shows the tape "DAMAGE" (That picture is NOT shown here), and as the buyer states, it's RESTORED on top of that. My guess is that it will remain UNSOLD...

Second picture is pre-restoration, but it's not a 4.0, even with the stain removal.

Auction just ended at $1,680! Guess somebody wanted it badly enough...

Don't unrestored 2.0 copies go for about 2K these days? If that's the case - the price seems pretty reasonable.

Don't unrestored 2.0 copies go for about 2K these days? If that's the case - the price seems pretty reasonable.

price doesn't seem to wacky considering what unrestored goes for. I'd take a 3.0-4.0 with slight resto any day. The chips bother me more than the resto.

Yes, in fact my CGC 1.8 OW went for 2K about two years ago. cloud9.gif

price doesn't seem to wacky considering what unrestored goes for. I'd take a 3.0-4.0 with slight resto any day. The chips bother me more than the resto.

I agree, except that the resto bothers ME more than the chipping . . . tongue.gif