• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comixpress Mouse Guard

27 posts in this topic

I'm going to go out tonight and pick up some of those kinds of shelves from Target so I can put some of my favorite books on display.

Cool about your Mouse Guard being the top! Wish I had one of the originals!

Also, is Maren your actual name? That was going to be my son's name, had he been a girl. (We know a Maren and love the name.)

So how good are the stories? I've only heard about this comic because the low print run created high prices. How does it compare to something like Bone?

the first time i heard of Mouse Guard is in news articles on how quickly issue #1 sold. i read the first four issues and have #5 kicking around somewhere. i like Bone a lot. Mouse Guard....not for me. issue 1 was good first issue. self-contained enough to be stand-alone but has a hook for the rest of the mini-series. as the series progressed, i did not care enough for the story or the characters. one thing that annoyed me was the way Petersen "bridges" (lack of a better word) each issue. hard to describe without getting into specifics.

borrow it from you local library if they have it. i don't think it's worth the money.

s