• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO Collection For Sale

37 posts in this topic

New Teen Titans #2 VF/NM $25 Nice copy with minor upper corner ding, back cover stresses at spine, tiny stress front cover at spine, sharp front cover corners, may be slightly better than VF/NM ntt2.jpg

Back Cover

Oh hell..... takeit.gif

New Teen Titans #2 VF/NM $25 Nice copy with minor upper corner ding, back cover stresses at spine, tiny stress front cover at spine, sharp front cover corners, may be slightly better than VF/NM ntt2.jpg

Back Cover

Oh hell..... takeit.gif

thumbsup2.gif Thanks!

More to be posted later....and to all those who offered to beat me up(in reference to the original post in this thread) I appreciate the offers and will keep them on file! hi.gif

Since we're "in the neighborhood" so to speak...any more single-digit 1980 NTT books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have some #1s that I was going to scan/post, eventually there should be more(but I don't have them yet).

Since we're "in the neighborhood" so to speak...any more single-digit 1980 NTT books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have some #1s that I was going to scan/post, eventually there should be more(but I don't have them yet).

Cool. I'm set with #1 (thanks greggy!) but I'd be interested in #4 & #7 if they happen to turn up. Just let me know. thumbsup2.gif

Boy those 137s are scarce crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

I should edit "scarce" into the thread title, it worked for MK... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

More books for sale. $5 each or 5/$20(plus postage). There are multiple copies available on some of these indicated in parenthesis. All copies will be NM-/NM or better unless noted.

alienworlds1.jpg alienworlds2.jpg bw1.jpg

Alien Worlds #1 (5)

Alien Worlds #2 (2)

Bernie Wrightson, Master of the Macabre #1 (4)

twistedtales1.jpg twistedtales2.jpg twistedtales3.jpg twistedtales4.jpg twistedtales5.jpg

Twisted Tales #1 (5)

Twisted Tales #2 (4)

Twisted Tales #3 (4)

Twisted Tales #4 NM-

Twisted Tales #5 VF/NM

fm1.jpg kazar12.jpg rom17.jpg rom18.jpg

Fantasy Masterpieces #1 (6)

Kazar #12 (6) short printed version with panel on page 10

ROM #17 (4)

ROM #18 (5)