• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you trade your wife for the top 10 GA comics?

28 posts in this topic

What if you don't have a wife?

(significant other) (pet) (parent or parents) (little brother or sister) (politician of choice)

Err, I MEANT could I trade my husband, lol...;) Although he's been around for a while, I'm kind of used to him...and he can reach stuff I can't, and he never complains about my collection, just looks at the covers and says they are interesting.......but...those books on Bang Zoom's Shelves are pretty tempting..;)893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(significant other) (pet) (parent or parents) (little brother or sister) (politician of choice)

Err, I MEANT could I trade my husband, lol...;) Although he's been around for a while, I'm kind of used to him...and he can reach stuff I can't, and he never complains about my collection, just looks at the covers and says they are interesting.......but...those books on Bang Zoom's Shelves are pretty tempting..;)893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is proof that as long as we remain useful, women will keep us around. I of course, wouldn't trade my wife for anything. ( Bamgzoom's collection)

This is proof that as long as we remain useful, women will keep us around. I of course, wouldn't trade my wife for anything. ( Bamgzoom's collection)

I understand, she reads this board...;) smart lady, if I were you, I'd keep her too...;)angel.gif

I understand, she reads this board...;) smart lady, if I were you, I'd keep her too...;)angel.gif

She says the same thing, but also mentions that she's probably the only one who would have me at this point.