• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Harvey/Gold key/Horror Mags & Deadly Hands of Kung Fu!! - New Added

80 posts in this topic

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracula Lives! Annual 1 - I am grading it a 8.0 due to a slightly banged up lower left corner but a nice looking issue. I am selling it for $12.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If not for that corner......

I Know!! I was really excited about the two Dracula issues and they both had defects. I could drop the Annual to $11 just for you if it would help sell the book acclaim.gif

Thats all the strength I have left tonight. This is only about 1/3 of the lot I have available. I will try and post more tomorrow night and maybe finish up on Friday evening. Let me know if you want to buy a couple and maybe we can work a deal. Thanks for looking and some buying!!

A very near perfect Richie Rich Diamonds #10 in 9.4 NM- condition. Great white pages and back cover. I am selling it for $15. There is a small bit of red over-spray on the top front and back cover which I believe doesn't effect grade.

Richie Rich and Casper #4 - This issue took a little bump to the bottom cover but is still a very nice looking book in hand. I would have to lower the grade to 8.0 due to the bump. I am selling it for $7.

takeit.gif

Let me know if you want to buy a couple and maybe we can work a deal.

poke2.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyone want to buy some good stuff tonight? I will try an d post at least 10 great comics/magazines tonight. Back in a couple minutes!!

Chip and Dale #21 - Its in 8.5 VF+ condition due to a couple tiny back cover chips. I am selling the issue for $3.

Chipndale21.jpg

Walt Disney Showcase #23 - Pluto Issue - I am grading it a 9.0 but it does have a thin over-sprap strip on the top of the book. I am selling this one for $6.

WaltDisneyShowcase23.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #10 - Iron fist Cover - I am grading it a 8.0 due to some slight spine chips. I am selling the rare gem for $8.

DeadlyHandsofKungFu10.jpg

Deadly hands of Kung Fu 18 - I am grading this issue a near perfect 9.2!! A small corner blunting and a couple very slight upper cover marks keep it from the higher grades. I am selling the comic for $10.

DeadlyHandsofKungFu18.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #21 - Bruce Lee issue - I am grading this issue a 9.0 VF/NM due to a couple slighty blunted corners. I am selling this issue for $6.

DeadlyHandsofKungFu21.jpg

Casper & Nightmare #31 - I am grading this a 9.0 VF/NM with only a very small defect on the bottom of the front cover. I am selling this issue for $7.

CasperanNightmane31.jpg

Casper #152 - I am grading this a 9.2 NM- with only some very minor corner blunting. I am selling this one for $7.

Casper152.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 159 - This issue I am grading a 9.0 VF/Nm but it may be a 9.2. I only see a couple very small spine ticks and a small cover rub at the bottom of the book. I am selling this issue for $14.

Spiderman159.jpg