• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Spider-Man 3" already leaked in China

23 posts in this topic

I expect to be able to buy a letterbox dvd of Spidey 3 movie next week in my local Chinatown for $3 including taxes. The box with mismatched English text translation costs $1 more. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
There's a chinatown in canada confused-smiley-013.gif

Toronto has a huge Chinatown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown,_Toronto

being asian myself, and seein the huge influx of mainlanders, i am beginning to feel a bit scared that chinatown is growing. i live about 2 blocks away from Pacific Mall (for those of you that know what that is) and aside from the fact that they're building another huge chinese mall across the street, they're also constructing an uptown chinatown.

pirated dvd's everywhere!

on another note - i will still go to see Spidey 3 in theatres anyway

Sony says SM3 is not readily available in China, and lacking another story or two to link too that refutes Sony's claim, for now, I will believe Sony.

Like Ares, I purchased my SM3 ticket today...Thursday Midnight showing at the San Jose, CA Camera 12 Theater...woo hoo!!! The advance ticket sales must be robust, because the guy behind the counter warned me to line up early (which is kind-of a no brainer thing to do anyway, but still, sales must really be good if they are pushing the "line-up early" line a week before the film opens).