• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BACK IN BLACK ~ D.O.C STYLE ~ AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #539 's SIGNATURE SERIES

49 posts in this topic

do u guys think that this book will be worth anything?? u can still find this book at comic stores and isnt the real return of the black suit in friendly neighoborhood 17???or at least sensational 35???cuz i got so many 539's i dont know wat to do!

Also were did u get these sketchs wat convention was it NY??? i heard he was only doin the toronto con, i bout lik 20 copies of this book for the sole purpose to get garney to sketch on it ya know, so i got em and now i dont know when his next signing is!!!

do u guys think that this book will be worth anything?? u can still find this book at comic stores and isnt the real return of the black suit in friendly neighoborhood 17???or at least sensational 35???cuz i got so many 539's i dont know wat to do!

Yes the book should go up in value. This book should have been the first book to show the return of the Black costume. Not sure why the others were released before this one.

Also were did u get these sketchs wat convention was it NY??? i heard he was only doin the toronto con, i bout lik 20 copies of this book for the sole purpose to get garney to sketch on it ya know, so i got em and now i dont know when his next signing is!!!

The books were signed/sketched at a CGC approved private signing.

And you heard correct, Toronto might have be the last convention Ron does this year. frown.gif

awesome looking books.

i had the privilege of seeing him do a few sketches on the same issue when he was in Toronto, so I can't wait to get the results back on those books (probably a month from now)

i even have a couple vol.1 Cap issues signed by him that should be coming in for me in a couple weeks