• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Golden age mekka! a bit of everything - priced to move - ALL SOLD

23 posts in this topic

offering up various GA books that doesnt fit into my scope (for the moment insane.gif)

feel free to make offers but as usual takeit.gif here or in PM rules the day!

Shipping: FedEx overseas. I will absorb ½ the costs, should be 5 bucks for a raw and 10 for a slab, if multiple purchases we will work it out. I will make you a good deal thumbsup2.gif

Payment: Paypal strongly preferred. only other option is bank transfer or mailing a certified check which is both slow and expensive makepoint.gif

will list during tonight and tomorrow morning. Should be 15-20 books in total pending on my mood tongue.gif

All-American Comics 62, Grade 7.0, OW-W pages

book is nice and flat and presents very well. PQ is amazing, main drawback is the shadows on the BC. no hidden flaws

06 Guide in 7.0 = USD 390 BIN = 275

Allamerican62.jpg

allamerican62BC.jpg

All-American 77, Grade 6.5-7.0, OWW pages

Much the same story as the 62 only a tad of staple wear and a little discolouration could bring it down to 6.5 for some. Bought like the 62 from Clink as 7.0. Pages are amazingly fresh

Guide in 7.0 = USD 317 BIN = 190

All-american77.jpg

Allamerican77BC.jpg

All-American 75 CGC 9.0 OW

Featuring a great and atypical cover for the series, not often seen. Sorry for the scan, if interested i will try some diffirent options with my scanner but unlikely to be much better. The book is nice for grade and there is no SCS, foxing, shadowing etc. Case is in perfect condition. BC scan available upon request

Guide in 9.0 = USD 683 BIN = USD 510

All-american75-1.jpg

Jungle Comics 91 , Grade 9.2 (cgc) Davis Crippen pedigree

Cracked this one myself 6 months ago to enjoy the book, read through it once and stored it safely in Mylar. Awesome book in great condition from the "D" pedigree.

Label and Heritage certificate will be included

BIN = USD 300

jungle91raw.jpg

junglecomics91bc-1.jpg

jungle91label.jpg

Jungle Comics 92, Grade 9.0 (cgc) Davis Crippen Pedigree

Same story as the 91, cracked, read once and then in mylar. condition is very close to the 91 but this one "only" got a 9.0 from CGC. Label and Heritage certificate is included

BIN = USD 190

junglecomics92.jpg

Junglecomics92BC.jpg

jungle92label.jpg

Canteen Kate 1, CGC 5.0 White Pages!

St.John 1952

Now here is a book you cant say the market is flooded with grin.gif . A bit odd, but featuring Matt Baker all the way through including the cover.

Market data for this is, shall we say limited, so im leaning close to guide

Guide in 5,0 = USD 156 BIN = USD 150

CanteenKate.jpg

Phantom Lady 14, grade 4.5 (cgc) OW pages[/b

Offering this one again at reduced price. Same story as the jungle 91 & 92, cracked, read once and in Mylar. Condition is typical for grade, Cover is firmly attached. label included

Guide in 4.5 = USD 580 BIN = USD 550

Phantom14.jpg

Phantom14BC-1.jpg

various021.jpg

various022.jpg

Jungle Comics 87, CGC 9.0 OW, Bondage Cover - Davis Crippen Pedigree

Regret the quality of the scan. case is in perfect order, no SCS, no funny business, a very very tiny amount of foxing along the top edge of BC. Can take picture if interested

BIN = USD 225

Jungle87.jpg

Jungle Comics 89, CGC 8.5 OW - Davis Crippen Pedigree

Same story as the 97. A tiny amount of foxing along the spine on BC for about 1 inch. Picture if interested

BIN = USD 170

jungle89.jpg

Ok here goes a couple of more.... dont be shy shy.gif

Jo-Jo Comics 24, Grade 6.0, Davis Crippen Pedigree

Heitage certificate for the pedigree with grade is included

Jo-Jo24.jpg

Jo-jo24Bc.jpg

BIN = USD 130