• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: WDCS

61 posts in this topic

headbang.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif (Since his sold) Plus an interior shot.

BTW, it it weren't for that address stamp, I imagine the above copy would have received an 8.0 or possibly better. (Clearly I need a better scan for this copy)

wdcs40lab.jpg

wdcs40.jpg

wdcs40paper.jpg

Thnx Michael - I have a few other Benny K.'s (picked up from SoCalComics), and generally speaking they are solid books with great pages.

STEVE

They are nice books.......most with white pages. cloud9.gif

headbang.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif (Since his sold) Plus an interior shot.

BTW, it it weren't for that address stamp, I imagine the above copy would have received an 8.0 or possibly better. (Clearly I need a better scan for this copy)

I guess I'm not up on how an address stamp effects CGC's grading, but I don't see why an address stamp would? I personally love the address stamps on GA books, they seem to add character to them. But that's just me confused-smiley-013.gif

WDCS #50 FA/GD?, $35 + shipping

The #50 looks amazing for a white cover, but the back cover has the Subscription coupon cut out. Its the nicest looking $35 book from 1944 in the world!

wdcs50w.jpg

WDCS #51 VG+?, $60

takeit.gif

Without having seen the books in person yet, your grading and pricing seems very reasonable Jeff 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

Thanks Steve thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif