• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: two golden age goodies, one Gerber 8

3 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

as most my other stuff sold pretty rapidly, offering up two more books if anyone is interested. Same rules as before, PM offers if you like, a takeit.gif here or in a PM rules the day. overseas shipping where i will split the cost with you, you will have to pay 6-7 dollars for a book.

Paypal is the undisputed king of payment for these two yay.gif

The Flame 1 - Fox

Grade: 4.0 - 4.5

The book is tight and flat, structurally sound, the spine split os half the way from the bottom to the LOWER staple and is the major flaw. Otherwise would be in the FN range. Pages are Off-White

I firmly believe the grade is a 4.5. but realise some may cap at 4.0 due to the minor spine split so ill leave you to decide. Let me just say the book looks awesome and with only one major flaw it presents well for grade. It depends on your tast, someone dont like spine splits at all, so again i will leave you to decide.

Asking USD 500

flame1.jpg

Flame1BC.jpg

Popular comics 3, 1936 - Gerber 8

Grade: 3.5

Not often offered for sale. condition is apparent from the scan, the spine is hammered but the rest of the book including the cover is very nice

pages are stunningly offwhite.

Asking USD 250

popular3.jpg

popular3BC-1.jpg