• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #1 cgc 9.0!!!!!

27 posts in this topic

he sold the whole run, 1 - 100

As far as you know, does he still have his Detective run starting from issue #1?

I know his original plan was to compile something like 7 DC runs back in the mid 90's. I believe he has sold quite a few of these runs off by now. Well, at least he stayed longer than Parrino did.

As far as you know, does he still have his Detective run starting from issue #1?

I know his original plan was to compile something like 7 DC runs back in the mid 90's. I believe he has sold quite a few of these runs off by now. Well, at least he stayed longer than Parrino did.

Steve Lauterbach says that the only GA DC D.K. has left is the Action 1. S. Borock says that he has some Mads left as well but that is pretty well what he has left.

I am sure that those tricks r now strictly for the kids.

if you catch meaning if you get mah drift.

Steve Lauterbach says that the only GA DC D.K. has left is the Action 1. S. Borock says that he has some Mads left as well but that is pretty well what he has left.

so ask Steve who really owns the Batman 1.... and we shall judge his answers accordingly.