• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arlington Virginia

24 posts in this topic

Well, its open, I think, still have the lease. Just not much to it now that its mostly moved. The plan was to fill it with hundreds of longboxes full of 90s books. Turn it into a warehouse.

I haven't gone into a shop around here looking for anything other than new books in a real long time.

They're going to shut down May 31 there, I think. Something like that.

I am coming to the Landsdowne area next weekend for a week but think it will be tough to escape the National Conference Center...was hoping to hit some shops though.

What is the rundown on the shops in Columbus OH? I am acquainted with Gary Dills who is co owner of the Phoenix series of shops and the Ogre. What is the matter with each of the other stores in Columbus?

I did not know they were going to close the Herndon shop.... foreheadslap.gif

The Herndon store is five minutes from my house. The Lansdowne location is 15 miles. frustrated.gif

I do work in the Town of Herndon once a week and it was a nice shop to stop in, but that really sucks for you FD sorry.gif

I made it to Wheaton, MD and stopped by Barbarian Comics. Very nice selection of GA books...although agressively priced. The owner wasn't there at the time so no negotiations were given. However, I did find some cheap paratrooper books (I even picked up a paratrooper Pulp which I've never seen before) and picked up the HC OSPG.

I'll post the trooper books tomorrow, tired after the 7 hour drive, taking nap now.