• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for an artist

40 posts in this topic

This is my first time posting so i hope im not violating any rules 893crossfingers-thumb.gif. Basically im looking for an artist for a comic project. Someone who is willing to be a partner and profit when we all profit. I've posted a few other places and the first -script is getting great reviews. But still no art frown.gif . So if anyone is interested email me.

gkaffen338@charter.net

you can view the -script at www.grimmtask.com

Greg

Who's Thor? confused.gif

This is Yellow-Haired-Hammer-Carrying-Man. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I thought it was a Three-Boobed-Hammer-Carrying-Woman.... crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif I thought the same thing...whats with the dead bloated bird on her head though........ 893whatthe.gif

This is my first time posting so i hope im not violating any rules 893crossfingers-thumb.gif. Basically im looking for an artist for a comic project. Someone who is willing to be a partner and profit when we all profit. I've posted a few other places and the first -script is getting great reviews. But still no art frown.gif . So if anyone is interested email me.

gkaffen338@charter.net

you can view the -script at www.grimmtask.com

Greg

I'm an Artist, How much are we talkin here though? How long is the book? How many pages? How's inking? Is it color? details boy! Kevin

Yea 22 bucks a page is too steep for me.

Kevin Here are all the details.

Its a 4 ish mini (for now). the first ish is about 20 pages (could be more depending on how the artist wants to do panels and such). I would estimate all 4 ishues to be about 20 to 24 pages. It will be full color. The more you can do the better. We dont have anyone signed on for sure yet. the artist would be a partner and have part of the group creative control. There are 4 writers all of us with various strenghths. you can vuew the first -script at www.grimmtask.com let me know what you think.

Greg

Uh.....we can't see stuff on your hard drive.

You have to host it privately and then post the link.......or, if it's not a very big file.....it can be hosted on the forum.

When you're creating a post...make sure the box that says " I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" is checked before you click "continue".

This will take you to a screen that will allow you to search and download a picture from your hard drive to the forum.

This will create a link at the top of your post when it's done. We can then click on that link to see your picture.