• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for an artist

40 posts in this topic

yea? The story is actually pretty unique. The jist of the story is there is organization that polices different planes of reality. Grimm comes for a post-apocalyptic dimension so to speak where killing is a necessity for life. This organization comes across a staff with a lot of power.. the scientist studding it steals the staff and jumps to grimms world running. Anyway Grimm gets a hold of this thing.. and the story begins. The clothes where the professors and grimm took them again out of necessity. The story is on the site even though my drawing is inadequate the story IMO is good. Let me know.

Greg

Greg, I don't like it. It looks like just another story where there is an organization that polices different planes of reality, along with the usual post-apocalyptic dimension where killing is a necessity for life, and the done-to-death use of a staff with a lot of power along with another boring scientist character that steals it......just what it appears to me. tongue.gif

Greg, I don't like him,Looks like another guy with a hat and trenchcoat and hat,going around killing people...just what it appears to me. Kevin

Man, you've said you don't even read comics. So, why do even bother making comments like that? How about some constructive criticism? I try to take you w/ a grain of salt, but OG's right. You're just a .

Chris

yea? The story is actually pretty unique. The jist of the story is there is organization that polices different planes of reality. Grimm comes for a post-apocalyptic dimension so to speak where killing is a necessity for life. This organization comes across a staff with a lot of power.. the scientist studding it steals the staff and jumps to grimms world running. Anyway Grimm gets a hold of this thing.. and the story begins. The clothes where the professors and grimm took them again out of necessity. The story is on the site even though my drawing is inadequate the story IMO is good. Let me know.

Greg

Greg - I thought the synopses from your webpage was better:

grimm.jpg

Have you guys considered having the artifact be a ring instead of a staff? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We considered alot of different ways of doing it. There is 7 stones out there somewhere that grimm (and the staff) want to get ahold of. the ring honeslty was our first idea but 7 stones on a ring is alot. Plus this staff was symbolic as well as powerfull from the place where it came from.

Thanks, I like that synopsys on the site better as well. I was trying to be a little more specifc.

Greg

so has anyone actually read it? If you have and thats how you guys truley feel gimme some specifics.

Greg

In my post where I said I didn't like the story......I was just making fun of the comments that Kevin76 had made. You probably realized that, but I wanted to make sure. tongue.gif