• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody splain this to me like I'm 5

25 posts in this topic

Anybody seen a new label with one of the major original owner pedigree notations yet? Is it in the same place as that "Mile High II" went?

Yea, I just got a Boston Pedigree book back from CGC, and it's in the same place.

Since when did the Migh High II designation get put on the CGC label? confused.gif

Has to be pretty recent( last couple of weeks) cause the books all have the new CGC label.

Anybody seen a new label with one of the major original owner pedigree notations yet? Is it in the same place as that "Mile High II" went?

Diamond Run:

radF1381.jpg

Ok...where in blue heaven did Chuckle's come up with this a price like this on this book??? Supergirl #5 MHII

This appearance of this book in a new CGC holder begs the question. What's stopping Chuck from submitting any nice Bronze Age comic to CGC and saying it's a MHII copy? It's been 15-20 years since the collection was bought. I thought only the top 10 condition of each copy got the MHII designation. And Chuck is still holding on to copies? Why didn't he submit this previously? Since he's the one printing the certificates, he can theoretically make any nice copies he buys at comic cons MHII copies.

Jim