• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay's down again??

48 posts in this topic

eBay's down again?? confused-smiley-013.gif
Yep! BTW...what's wrong with this board? Been screwing up around this time the last few days? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have no clue but it's annying as hell. Happens each night around the same time. I'll go up and post a question for Arch and see if he can give us an explanation.

Yep! BTW...what's wrong with this board? Been screwing up around this time the last few days? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep that too. Must be troll overload............ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK...since I've turned a new leaf...it should be faster? cool.gif

eBay's down again?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have no clue but it's annying as hell. Happens each night around the same time. I'll go up and post a question for Arch and see if he can give us an explanation.

I noticed too... hmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This blows. Just had a pretty [!@#%^&^] day and come home to this. 893censored-thumb.gif

By the way, I called you earlier today to say what's up, but you weren't home. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's screening your calls! frown.gif

sorry... I went to the park with my daughter and ran through the giant sprinklers with her! It was a hot day here and she loved it! As we were leaving a Father and son, 2 young guys that were playing tennis and a beefly looking grumpy guy were all following suit... it was funny.

I did the same thing with my oldest (now 10, 5 then)... she loved it too and still remembers that day... I'll remember both even when I've lost all my teeth and mumble about owning pretty comics in the old folks home.

Sometimes the best things in life are truly free!

This blows. Just had a pretty [!@#%^&^] day and come home to this. 893censored-thumb.gif

By the way, I called you earlier today to say what's up, but you weren't home. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's screening your calls! frown.gif

I don't have caller ID ! I pick up if I'm there.. its the comic hotline for God's sake..it rings at 3am sometimes for my west coast pals tongue.gif