• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OS Comic Book Price Guides You Definitely Need For Your Collection!!

6 posts in this topic

I have posted quite a few OS Comic Book Price Guides, including some of the rarer copies of the second (1972), third (1973) and fourth issues (1974).

Anyone want to purchase a mint copy of Action #1 for less than $1000!!!!! 893whatthe.gif Of course, you need to time travel. insane.gif

These books are worth the purchase price for the history alone of what they have to offer.

I will gladly negotiate with forumites regarding prices. thumbsup2.gif

EsquireComics OS Comic Book Price Guides on E-bay

Yes, #1 is clearly the book that often gets out of hand in price. I have two copies myself (I think both versions, though I need to check). Expect to pay several hundred dollars if the copy is in decent condition.

Anyone know why Bob skipped publishing in 1971? Was it expected to be a one-shot and someone convinced him to keep it going?

I have posted quite a few OS Comic Book Price Guides, including some of the rarer copies of the second (1972), third (1973) and fourth issues (1974).

Anyone want to purchase a mint copy of Action #1 for less than $1000!!!!! 893whatthe.gif Of course, you need to time travel. insane.gif

These books are worth the purchase price for the history alone of what they have to offer.

HB's are the only way to go! cool.gifpoke2.gif

HB's are the only way to go! cool.gifpoke2.gif

Tough to find for the early ones! Now those are pricey!!!