• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Post Article on Mary Jane Statue

88 posts in this topic

Dont think so but try again poke2.gif
Are you a Hellenic pitcher? confused-smiley-013.gif
27_laughing.gif
You're a perv for knowing what I said. cloud9.gif

Every fiber of my being said stop reading a few posts ago...yet I pressed on foreheadslap.gif. When will I learn.

Did you go blind by reading it? confused-smiley-013.gif

No just a few brain cells.After reading this I forgot how to add.

Maybe We are different in TX but I had at least 4 customers order this statue from me. I personally like the notion of hot girls in tight jeans showing cleavage. I also like the idea on girls doing laundry. I do my laundry but I sometimes do my roommates laundry or my moms laundry. It is just laundry. These people are stupid.

news003.jpg

" Mary Jane is nobody's washerwoman, although she's bending over a tub scrubbing Spidey's iconic superhero gear."

" "I'd like a statue of Spider-Man doing his own damn laundry ... This is the worst thing I have ever seen."

WTF is wrong with these people? It's obvious that is just a laundry basket, and she is NOT doing his laundry. But being sneaky and going through his things only to find out Peter is actually Spidey, and she has a look of dawning recognition..."Oh, now I get ol' Peter Parker, that sly dog."

Stoopid bloggers.

Or are there bubbles there in the basket that I am missing?

confused-smiley-013.gif

news003.jpg

" Mary Jane is nobody's washerwoman, although she's bending over a tub scrubbing Spidey's iconic superhero gear."

" "I'd like a statue of Spider-Man doing his own damn laundry ... This is the worst thing I have ever seen."

WTF is wrong with these people? It's obvious that is just a laundry basket, and she is NOT doing his laundry. But being sneaky and going through his things only to find out Peter is actually Spidey, and she has a look of dawning recognition..."Oh, now I get ol' Peter Parker, that sly dog."

Stoopid bloggers.

Or are there bubbles there in the basket that I am missing?

confused-smiley-013.gif

yah, that's what i was thinking, except for the bubbles part that is. are these people really that stupid, or are they just looking for an excuse to get pisssed off

Maybe We are different in TX but I had at least 4 customers order this statue from me. I personally like the notion of hot girls in tight jeans showing cleavage. I also like the idea on girls doing laundry. I do my laundry but I sometimes do my roommates laundry or my moms laundry. It is just laundry. These people are stupid.
how much for the statue kris?

the women i eat lunch with found the thing part very offensive.

and then they asked me if i was getting one. and then they kept on asking.

you should just tell them all that the only reason they were offended is because they're self-concious about the fact that they don't look anything like MJ does. see where that gets you

you should just tell them all that the only reason they were offended is because they're self-concious about the fact that they don't look anything like MJ does. see where that gets you

In court defending a sexual harassment suit? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

It's always the ugly ones the ones who complain!!! screwy.gif

I'm buying it.

btw, what the hell is a comiquette?

combinaton of the words comic and coquette? confused-smiley-013.gif
Perv
yes, but i'm right sumo.gif
No