• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDERMAN REIGN #1 Black Variant CGC SS 9.8 Stan Lee

61 posts in this topic

The highest bid posted didn't even cover the cost of getting a book signed by Stan. confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow, how much does Stan charge? $50?

$50 for a modern, $60 for anything pre-1975. Keep in mind, part of it goes to charity.

The highest bid posted didn't even cover the cost of getting a book signed by Stan. confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow, how much does Stan charge? $50?

$50 for a modern, $60 for anything pre-1975. Keep in mind, part of it goes to charity.

Well, Stan the man is well worth it, and especially since some of that goes to charity! hail.gif

In that case, I'll up my bid on the Spiderman Reign book to $55.00 sumo.giftongue.gifshy.gif

guys lets be serious here the guy has a book that easily sells for 15.00 raw. I will raise it to that. now somebody put some serious bids on this book. lets add up 15.00 for the book then 50 to have it signed by stan and graded then shipping cost is 75.00

screwy.gif

Thats what happens when you get stan to sign moderns

you're out of your mind if you think any spiderman reign 9.8 with stan's sig is worth $400. same people who would spend that much for it are the ones spending $2,000 for amaz. spiderman 300 cgc 9.8.