• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman reign cgc stan lee question!!!

26 posts in this topic

guys im just saying doesnt it make sense the 252 9.8 stan lee ss is worth a G, does any one argue that??? if not then, the 9.2 of the 252 and reign #1 are werth equal amounts then the higher grades shud be respectively get higher in value the same as each other ?? no?

It does not make sence.

Its a very Fresh modern book of wich their are thousands out there.

Just because Stan Lee signed it does not mean it wil be worth that much specially since he had nothing to do with book

I wish it did mean it was worth that much cause my stan books would be worth more

No, it doesn't. It's only worth the amount someone is willing to pay for it. There's no comparison. Just because someone was willing to pay the same amount for your 9.2 Reign, as someone else for your 9.2 252, doesn't make them equal. Either, someone overpaid, or someone got lucky. Just because they are the same grade, doesn't mean squat!

If someone is willing to pay a grand for the 9.8 252, then try selling it for a grand. Start off your auction at a grand. Same goes for your 9.8 Reign. Try selling it, and stop bothering us with what you think.

i know the 252 stan lee cgc ss 9.8 is werth 1000, so does that mean since all the 9.2 were the same price the 9.8 of the reign will meet the 9.8 price of the 252 at 1000 dollars??

no.