• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Extremely HOT and RARE STAN LEE CGC SS BOOKS!!!!!

44 posts in this topic

Really i have to post a link, your telling me you havent seen it yet!!HAHAHAH ok so youve never been on ebay then right i bet you have all seen it and just reply messages here cuz you have nothing else to do!

Id rather have people that are interested in bidding message back, not some witnesses that get stuff graded, why would i want a witness looking at my stuff on ebay anyway when there surely not gonna bid ever!

Anyone that is serious about bidding its pretty simple how to find the books on ebay cuz ther on right now, and the reign is the only one ive ever seen on ebay and thers only 5-6 in the census and i have em!

Really i have to post a link, your telling me you havent seen it yet!!HAHAHAH ok so youve never been on ebay then right i bet you have all seen it and just reply messages here cuz you have nothing else to do!

Id rather have people that are interested in bidding message back, not some witnesses that get stuff graded, why would i want a witness looking at my stuff on ebay anyway when there surely not gonna bid ever!

Anyone that is serious about bidding its pretty simple how to find the books on ebay cuz ther on right now, and the reign is the only one ive ever seen on ebay and thers only 5-6 in the census and i have em!

i hear the ebay forums are fun

god u guys reall have a lotta time on ur hands to make these stupid replys!!!

gossip.gif How about an ebay link? Or maybe at least your user ID so we can cehck out your auction...

Sheesh, If you're going to pimp your ebay auctions here, at least do it right smirk.gif

A link...a pic....something. Good grief. tonofbricks.gif

This whole thing is buggy and Krazy

I was thinking the whole thing had a "scarlet" tint 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yea the spelling should have tipped me off on him, good one ash. Would be funny if it was Jake. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, even Jake has some semblance of sentence structure and punctuation tongue.gif

My vast knowledge of spelling and puncuation is VERY good, so good infact, that is the only reason why you guys make fun, is because I can out spell you guys. Muahahahaha!

tonofbricks.gifinsane.gif

maybe you need to leave the boards. first, you can't follow board rules, then you attack posters for no reason. plain and simple, if you are selling on ebay, post in the right forum and post a link to your ebay item. it's common courtesy.

gossip.gif How about an ebay link? Or maybe at least your user ID so we can cehck out your auction...

Sheesh, If you're going to pimp your ebay auctions here, at least do it right smirk.gif

yea the spelling should have tipped me off on him, good one ash. Would be funny if it was Jake. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, even Jake has some semblance of sentence structure and punctuation tongue.gif

My vast knowledge of spelling and puncuation is VERY good, so good infact, that is the only reason why you guys make fun, is because I can out spell you guys. Muahahahaha!

hi.gif

1 spider-man reign #1 black suit cover 9.6 cgc ss , the 9.2 sold for 162, in theory this should sell for well over 350 bux, i dont know!

and

1 spider-man 252 cgc 9.4 ss and i sold the 9.2 of this for 150!

Both books are on ebay now and if i knew how i would post a pic here, anyone can bid on ebay if they like there all at a penny and all authentically signed by STAN LEE

never mind.

spam away. glty

hi.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Pirate is the GREATEST SS witness of all time!!!!

Better????confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't have an ego and everyone knows Kris thecollector is the greatest SS witness of all time, bar none.

Thank you for the praise anthony. I don't feel I am the greatest I just get the job done.

1 spider-man reign #1 black suit cover 9.6 cgc ss , the 9.2 sold for 162, in theory this should sell for well over 350 bux, i dont know!

It's worth 76.50.

Fell just short. 27_laughing.gif

Man, my $1000 snipe didn't go through! frustrated.gif

It's worth 76.50.

That's because your bank has bounced and your paypal was suspended poke2.gif

It's worth 76.50.

popcorn.gif

It's worth 76.50.

foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif