• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's Goodness... A little horror, war, romance and heros !!!!

716 posts in this topic

Holy krap.. looks like we have a regular horror battle royale going on headbang.gif

Joe... buddy... I'm sorry.. Paul and Kenny beat you out by seconds on those last 2... sorry.gif

Yeah, I noticed. I'm too slow. frustrated.gif

This sucks!!! My wifes waiting for me in the van and I can hear her honking Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm gonna miss a bunch of great books, I just know it.

I have to go, I guess I'll try for some more later on.

Unless you were to wait till I get back to post more books 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kidding 27_laughing.gif

This sucks!!! My wifes waiting for me in the van and I can hear her honking Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm gonna miss a bunch of great books, I just know it.

I have to go, I guess I'll try for some more later on.

Unless you were to wait till I get back to post more books 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kidding 27_laughing.gif

juggle.gif man... I hear the whip a crackin' tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Ok gang... a little sad news for folks waiting on more Unexpected books. I just had a very generous offer via PM that I accepted for the following books sorry.gif I have to go shower and eat ...but I'll be posting more DC horror... I might throw up a nice run of House of Secrets if anyone's interested.

Unexpected

Ok gang... a little sad news for folks waiting on more Unexpected books. I just had a very generous offer via PM that I accepted for the following books sorry.gif

Unexpected

Good for you, Paul! yay.gif

Well thats just a bummer Paul.

I too was wanting to PM you and ask about buying specific issues, But in the spirit of fair play I was willing to try and win them. Besides it was fun waiting to see what came next while I read the paper!

Guess I should have called you.

Congrats on the sale.

Ze-

Well thats just a bummer Paul.

I too was wanting to PM you and ask about buying specific issues, But in the spirit of fair play I was willing to ty and win them. Besides it was fun waiting to see what came next while I read the paper.

Guess I should have called you.

Congrats on the sale.

Ze-

I was going to PM you and ask you to post something decent. poke2.gif