• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's Goodness... A little horror, war, romance and heros !!!!

716 posts in this topic

DC Super Giant No. S-23 The Unexpected ( cracke out CGC 9.0 with off-white to white pages

OSPG = $38.00 / Price = $20.00

DCSuper-UnexpectedFront-1.jpg

takeit.gif

DC Special #26 - Enemy Ace NM- (9.2) OSPG = $25.00 / Price = $15.00

DCSpecial26-1.jpg

you are cracking me up.

Out of all the DC Special run I needed both these in grade.

takeit.gif

OK.. Some Don Rosa Collection Journey into Mystery books coming up next... then Phantom Stranger and Weird War Tales
Can I start a pile and not pay for months like I do with Nick? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif Glad I'm not the only one!

I usually pay when the bill gets to around $500 cloud9.gif

I usually cry when the bill gets around $500.

Just sell some stuff to Aloha

Don't even mention that name 893censored-thumb.gif snatching that YL 107 from under me was an unpardonable offense sumo.gif

I felt bad about that...that was before I went to the 100 pager thread and learned it was your book of dreams.

Had I known I would have gone to you first. foreheadslap.gif

its ok, its not your fault flowerred.gif its all Aloha's fault sumo.gifinsane.gif

Umm, I know this is all in fun, but please don't make me out to be the bad guy. flowerred.gif

its nothing personal, you just beat me to a really sweet book... i have a hard time accepting defeat tongue.gif
Get over it....you 893censored-thumb.gif
ok negative nancy... give me your 9.4 and i'll get over it poke2.gifpoke2.gifyay.gif
greggy is a positive dude. Hell, I'm going to a wedding ceremony today. How negative can that be? confused-smiley-013.gif

GUYS.... try to edit some of the jibberish as your talking to each other.. a post is taking a whole entire page now... foreheadslap.gif
sorry.gif