• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Memorial Day Sale

40 posts in this topic

Brave and Bold 107 …. 9.2 $8.00 SOLD

frustrated.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif Dang you, paratrooper, now find one for me!!!!

Green Lantern 75 …. 9.0 $25.00

Sgt Fury Annual 5 …. 9.6 $50.00

I'd be interested in these two scans - do you know if the SF Annual has any original stories in it???

frustrated.gif

I'd be interested in these two scans - do you know if the SF Annual has any original stories in it???

poke2.gif

frustrated.gif

poke2.gif

You got one for sale for $10??? This one wasn't on his list, so I told him about it last week...., sorry.gif

frustrated.gif

poke2.gif

You got one for sale for $10??? This one wasn't on his list, so I told him about it last week...., sorry.gif

I was kinda laughing when I posted the takeit.gif for this book, does that make me semi-evil? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't worry I'll make it up to you. I have 2 Combat #1's getting signed by Russ Heath (CW is taking care of it for me) I'm getting both slabbed, when they come back I'll sell you my undercopy.