• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Hulk 122 9.4 WP, 181 9.4, Thor 128 9.4 NL, TTA 97 9.6

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I know that books like this usually don't sell here, but I figured I would give fellow boardies the first shot. Selling a few books off to 1) Buy my kids a nice swing set from Wood kingdom...and 2) to help to finance another purchase.

I know I have relatively few posts, but I have had high dollar transactions with both Korvac Saga and Mr Pym (no longer here) and they both can vouch for me!! My ebay ID Is billandedsdeals (100% with 163 unique feedback)

All prices are for books sent shipped and insured in the U.S. I will split shipping costs with out of the country buyers. They would pay for the book, I would ship it out, and then they could send 1/2 the shipping cost once I see what it actually is.

Payment by paypal, USPS money order, or personal check please.

PM me if you'd like larger scans or have any questions. takeit.gif trumps all PM's

If the books don't sell here I will most likely be listing them on the 'bay by Sunday.

Thanks!!

First up is Incredible Hulk 122 CGC graded 9.4 Western Penn pedigree with Off-White pages. GPA average over the last year is 285.20 with the last sale at 334.60.

Price $300.00 shipped and insured in the US

Hulk122front.jpg[/img]

Next up, by request flowerred.gif is the Thor 128 9.4 Northland pedigree with white pages

GPA average last year was 374.07.

I paid significantly more than that for the pedigree, but will be selling it at a loss...

Price is $450.00 shipped (I paid 500 + tax)

Thor1289.jpg[/img]

Ok, this one hurt, but hopefully the pain will go away as I see the faces of my kids on the swing set...I will post pics when it is up!!!

Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages old label... very slight miswrap to the back...looks gorgeous from the front...CGC graders had it as a 9.4 across the board. I called for the notes a while back and most of the "damage" was non-color breaking including 3 indentations that were made on the back cover...looks like someone pushed down with a pencil...no pencil/ink mark though...I bought this raw from Collectors Comics back in the early nineties and it has not undergone any manipulation, ie pressing, since I've had it...I did consider getting it pressed, I believe it could possibly be a 9.6, but then thought better of it. So here it is...

GPA average last year 28 sales 2254.71

2 in the last 90 days 2992.79 but that includes one for 3585 which is a little screwy...

Price: 2300.00 Shipped/Insured

Hulk1819.jpg[/img]

And the Tales to Astonish 97 9.6 X-Men cameo with White pages.

GPA shows 2 sales in the last year with the average being 541.67 (one of the sales was screwy.gif so GPA is not entirely accurate on this one) I have the TTA 97 9.4 PC copy so I can part with this one...

Price: $400.00 shipped

TTA979.jpg[/img]

Ok, this one hurt, but hopefully the pain will go away as I see the faces of my kids on the swing set...I will post pics when it is up!!!

Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages old label... very slight miswrap to the back...looks gorgeous from the front...CGC graders had it as a 9.4 across the board. I called for the notes a while back and most of the "damage" was non-color breaking including 3 indentations that were made on the back cover...looks like someone pushed down with a pencil...no pencil/ink mark though...I bought this raw from Collectors Comics back in the early nineties and it has not undergone any manipulation, ie pressing, since I've had it...I did consider getting it pressed, I believe it could possibly be a 9.6, but then thought better of it. So here it is...

2 in the last 90 days 2992.79 but that includes one for 3585 which is a little screwy...

Hulk1819.jpg[/img]

Nice book

Hulk1819.jpg[/img]

Nice book

Thanks...wish I didn't have to sell it, but it's replaceable...my kids childhood is not...I know that sounds sappy but I can't wait to see the look on their faces!!!

Hulk1819.jpg[/img]

Nice book

Thanks...wish I didn't have to sell it, but it's replaceable...my kids childhood is not...I know that sounds sappy but I can't wait to see the look on their faces!!!

Doesn't sound sappy at all. I am sure every father would give up more for their children. Wish I could help out. Just agreed to a deal on the TOS #39 otherwise I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat.

Hulk1819.jpg[/img]

I have gotten a few requests for larger scans...just shoot me your email address and I'll send over large front and back scans...