• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze HG CGC'ed X-men

28 posts in this topic

Update:

X-men 94 news.gifSOLD news.gif

X-mne 121 news.gif SOLD news.gif

Rest still available at 10% off listed prices poke2.gifgrin.gif

The # 94 and # 121 arrived today and they are bee-yoo-ti-fullllll. It was impossible to tell from the photo but the # 94 is possibly the nicest looking 9.0 I've ever seen. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Use to be Niks book gossip.gif

893whatthe.gifNo wonder it's so sweet, I've never been disapointed with a book from Nik

893whatthe.gifNo wonder it's so sweet, I've never been disapointed with a book from Nik

Its because hes Greek wink.gif

Ahh, so that's the secret of being a good seller and all round cool dude 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. Bloody typical that he's probably the only Greek comic guy in the world insane.gif.

neither have i... but it was time to let it go... and im happy that the new owner is as thrilled with it as i was... 893applaud-thumb.gif

neither have i... but it was time to let it go... and im happy that the new owner is as thrilled with it as i was... 893applaud-thumb.gif

cloud9.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif