• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Lighthouse for great deals and great shipping on DC archives. acclaim.gif

Who says international transactions have to be a pain? confused.gif

This one was a pleasure, and I'd be happy to do it again sometime. thumbsup2.gif Although I think you have a little light reading to catch up on first.... stooges.gif

Kudos to Lighthouse for great deals and great shipping on DC archives. acclaim.gif

Who says international transactions have to be a pain? confused.gif

This one was a pleasure, and I'd be happy to do it again sometime. thumbsup2.gif Although I think you have a little light reading to catch up on first.... stooges.gif

sumo.gif

More Kudos...

Brian Rempel (oldguy) ** I finally had the pleasure of working with Brain recently. I bought some moderns off him at cover (and he generously included a couple of dupes for free). They arrived today and I was very impressed with the packing job on a $15 new book order. All were bagged and boarded, carefully sandwiched/immobilized between thick cardboard, placed in a tight fitting bag for reinforcement and then surrounded on all sides with shipping noodles. Now that's how to send raw books! All of them arrived in sold 9.8 condition although I would have been happy with 9.6/9.8. Thanks big-time Brian, I'll definitely be buying more of your new book "cast aways" in the future!

Joshua Hunter (beelzabub) ** A new forumite that I've done a couple of deals with just as he was joining in. Easy to work with and follows through with agreed to plans on time and with no complications. I look forward to more business.

Forgot this Kudo...

Stephen Mortensen (colossuscomics) ** I had a sizeable eBay deal with Stephen recently (Simonson Thor lot) and was very happy with the communication and swift answers to all my questions. Since he had multiples of some modern books with the same scans posted, he even offered a return if i was unhappy with any book that did not meet my tastes (if different from the scan)... pretty cool. The package was very safely packed too. I'll gladly order again. Welcome to the boards Stephen.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Long over-due kudos goes out to Banner,...I just got back a dozen books I bought from him over a year ago that he graded all 9.4......6 came back 9.6....5 came back 9.4....and 1 at 9.0 frown.gif...So I guess if this was E-bay I would have to neg him cause of the 9.0.....

Long over-due kudos goes out to Banner,...I just got back a dozen books I bought from him over a year ago that he graded all 9.4......6 came back 9.6....5 came back 9.4....and 1 at 9.0 frown.gif...So I guess if this was E-bay I would have to neg him cause of the 9.0.....

And flame him for over-charging shipping by $1.15... flamed.gif

*sarcasm* smirk.gif

*sarcasm* smirk.gif

Which reminds me...Kudos to Aces for some nice, accurately graded NM Bronze Hulks!! thumbsup2.gif

And extra, bonus kudos for the $1.15(?) in shipping charges he picked up...Zone 4 man, Zone 4!! 893frustrated.gif

Kudos back atcha, it's probably been done, but just to keep it fresh... thumbsup2.gif

(And for the record, I did grade two of 'em at 9.6, so I was only "off" on 5 of the 12...always room for improvement! grin.gif)

...an already Impressive grading reputuation and CGC track-record improved upon!

Nice work Mike... thumbsup2.gif

I buy buying his 9.2s and having them grade 9.4 or better! shocked.gif

*sarcasm* smirk.gif

Which reminds me...Kudos to Aces for some nice, accurately graded NM Bronze Hulks!! thumbsup2.gif

And extra, bonus kudos for the $1.15(?) in shipping charges he picked up...Zone 4 man, Zone 4!! 893frustrated.gif

I wasn't targeting you with the sarcasm Doc.

That was my mistake on the shipping zones... sorry.gif

He was making fun of people who leave a neg because of one slightly overgraded book in a lot were the others were spectacular, I was making fun of the people who want to start World War III over $1-$2 in excess shipping charges.

Just in case I've missed anyone, here's a list of forum members I've had positive transactions with. If we had a transaction and you're not on the list please PM me and I'll add you. I would list negative transaction, but I've never had one with a board member.

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

Scottish

shiverbones

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

More Kudos...

Joe Baskinger (olgreenskin64) ** A new forumite that I've recently completed a deal with in response to a "WTB" post in the marketplace. Easy to work with, pays quickly and no complications. I look forward to more deals.

Joshua Hunter (beelzabub) ** Another deal on the heels of the first that was recently completed. Just did a cash and trade with Joshua and he shipped my CGC book in about 10ft. of postal bubble wrap (means he shelled out big for it). Thanks JH!

Thanks to LightHouse for a very smooth transaction. Got my E.Gerber Archives quickly & at a great price. flowerred.gif

Thanks to Silvermine for 2 nice bronze age books. Great package as usual. flowerred.gif

Thanks to tkg2627 for some perfect NM MTU, Iron man & TOD books. flowerred.gif

It was a real pleasure to trade with you guys 893applaud-thumb.gif