• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

The Rocketeer Rocks! Not only did he send me the four books that I bought, but included a CGC 8.5 X-Men Giant Size 1. He said it was an "extra" copy that CGC had "lost" from some LCS's customer submission and needed to get rid of. Told me to pay him what I thought was fair, when I could. How can you beat that? stooges.gif

The Rocketeer Rocks! Not only did he send me the four books that I bought, but included a CGC 8.5 X-Men Giant Size 1. He said it was an "extra" copy that CGC had "lost" from some LCS's customer submission and needed to get rid of. Told me to pay him what I thought was fair, when I could. How can you beat that? stooges.gif

Gee, maybe he should have offered it to xmansx first! 893whatthe.gif

Kudos to ArAich for some nice GVG readers Silver-Age ASMs! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

makepoint.gif

Poor grammer but you all get my point!

makepoint.gif

Still got the #35 & #37 available.... thumbsup2.gif

I have those.

I'm trying (with limited funds) to put a reader run together (21-50).

I already have 1-20 in reprints or the real things.

I want to sit down and read 1-50 at once.

I'm about 40% complete in the 21-50 run now after your two. thumbsup2.gif

Long overdue kudos to Sterlingcomics who not only sold me a HUGEGANTIC lot of comics for a very reasonable price, but packed them impeccably. Thanks!

Also More Kudos to banner for Sweet Book After Sweet Book 893applaud-thumb.gif

Super Huge Kudos To Pov who sent me a free comic for figuring out a riddle he posted on the boards. Thanks! Its a Beauty! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Metropolis once again on a beautiful Tales to Astonish #90 CGC 9.4 (Northland). Great service, excellent packaging, and most importantly, gorgeous book! Thanks Metro!

Where is the poor grammar? confused.gif

Kudos to ArAich for some nice GVG readers Silver-Age ASMs! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

makepoint.gif

Poor grammer but you all get my point!

makepoint.gif

It should be something like:

Kudos to ArAich for some nice GVG Silver-Age ASMs readers.

It was worse before I edited right after I first posted. foreheadslap.gif

Kudos to Geoffey's Comics!

Got a package in the mail today that took a bunch of stuff off my want list! 893applaud-thumb.gif