• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Special Kudos and "Best of Luck" to...

Doug Schmell (captain_tripps) of PedigreeComics.com for a few awesome purchases off his new Website recently!

531871-Pedigree%20Logo.jpg

PedigreeComics.com

Doug's commitment to customer service is obvious and appreciated. I've found him to be very attentive and respond quickly to either an email or phone call. His turnaround time and packing were impressive as well. I recently decided to consign a bunch of books to him and have several more lots heading his way in the coming months. Its sure nice to have a consignment site as an option to compliment my private sales efforts again.

I'm also encouraging my closer friends/customers to support Doug in his new venture and quite a few will be sending consignments to Doug in the coming weeks/months. Let's help him spread the word.... and most importantly... throw a few consignments his way. Anyone plan to give PedigreeComics.com a try and consign some books in the near future? I'm hoping forumites step up and make their usual impressive effort. Even though Doug is not a "long-time" forumite, his presence and willingness to share his expertise, info and stories here has certainly been a welcome addition. Hopefully the forum will rally to support "one of our own" yet again... like we have time and time again in the past.

893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

589a8b237620e_531871-PedigreeLogo.jpg.5f005d927a3de76b9fb7b10f725607cd.jpg

Kudos to Jive (George) for super-fast shipping, and great pricing. thumbsup2.gif

OK, OK!!!

mega kudos to greggy for lightning fast payment AND hooking me up with a Super DC giant #21 Love 1971 Sweet Book THANKS!

sorry.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Another one added to The Collective. Great transaction with deathlok via Ebay. thumbsup2.gif

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

deathlok

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev