• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Holy Moly DrBanner!!!....when you say 9.6 you really mean it....thanks for the nice book via eBay... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos back at ya...and to:

Pimpy

Thunderkitten

Davidking

Teen_Titans

shiverbones

chromium

qualitycomix

for recent seamless transactions as well! thumbsup2.gif

KUDOS to tth2 for a flawless transaction, and a sweet addition to my Byrne collection. cloud9.gif

Thanks Tim. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure. thumbsup2.gif Just sorry I didn't have the other books you needed. And thanks to nearmint for a great transaction! thumbsup2.gif

Another one added to The Collective. Great private transaction with savagetales on a large HG Conan collection. Good luck on that registry set Steve! thumbsup2.gif

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

deathlok

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

savagetales

sckao

Scottish

shadroch

shiverbones

Solar

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

Kudos back at you my friend. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Brian has helped me to accomplish with one transaction what I thought would take me years. My ongoing quest for the highest of high grade Conan collections has just taken a quantum leap forward. To all on the boards...do yourself a favor and deal with OldGuy if all of the following are important to you:

A Fairly Priced Deal thumbsup2.gif

Super-Tight Grading thumbsup2.gif

Bomb-Proof Packaging thumbsup2.gif

Quick Delivery thumbsup2.gif

Prompt and Courteous Communication thumbsup2.gif

It is obvious to me that Brian has a great appreciation for our hobby and enjoys helping out his fellow collectors. Thanks again. smile.gif

Half a Kudo goes out to 'House.... the other half was fed to the pack mule before I sent him back on his way to you... Your packaging is second to none. I can't wait to get into the Marvel Gerbers thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif BTW... you forgot my Ultimate X-Men TPB foreheadslap.gif

Kudos goes out to CompleteRunComics as I have received my first shipment of books from them. The thing about this service that I love the most is this awesome customer service. (The second is the 30% discount and cheap shipping. cloud9.gif) Chad returns e-mails in less than 24 hours and is always friendly in his replies.

Kudos also go out to Stynxno for shipping out that really large box of readers for me. Great transactions with both these guys. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Greggy for allowing me to welcome two Green Rivers into the Family! Nuclear bomb proof packaging! Right there with Shin's. thumbsup2.gif
Kudos back at you for fast and efficient payment! cool.gif

Kudos to chrisco for sending me Chrom's copy of the last signature auction because the fools at Heritage didn't send it out to me! foreheadslap.gif

Thanks to Brent at Qualitycomix for giving me the opportunity to obtain the ASM #13 cgc 8.5. Great book and a nice and easy deal. thumbsup2.gif

Scan is in "have a cigar" thread.