• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to wasoff ( Drew Folie) for selling me a X-Men 90 CGC 9.4. Good communications, price, and packaging. 20 or so to go and then the X-Men are complete in 9.4 and above.

Kudos to wasoff ( Drew Folie) for selling me a X-Men 90 CGC 9.4. Good communications, price, and packaging. 20 or so to go and then the X-Men are complete in 9.4 and above.

Thanks Tom - glad you liked it and happy it got there safe. Anybody looking to do business with Tomega will be pleased - straight shooter, professional and fast to pay thumbsup2.gif

P.S. it's Fowlie not Folie confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Drew

Kudos to Aces,

Chris took a hit on the Spideys he sold me and then the

guy refunded me the over charge on shipping !!

What a dude !

Nice high grade bronze spideys

Phil

much belated kudos to Artboy99 for his quick payment for a stack of Hulks I had sitting around. Further kudos for his patience in dealing with Customs and making this first-time seller feel comfortable about the delay.

I thought it was Mr. Fowlie

Now you're talkin' Bob thumbsup2.gif

I was just givin' Tom a little poke2.gif

And as a side note, I forgot to add kudos to Mr. Bob Storms for some raw books with spot on grading that I recently received. Now if only I'd get an e-mail from his site with some of my want list in stock 893scratchchin-thumb.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Drew

A sincere thank you to BronzeBruce13 for a great book that arrived yesterday. As many of you already know, a very easy guy to do a transaction with - good communication, packaged safely and a fair price.

Doing business on the forums has been a great way to obtain some great books for my collection and hassle free compared to a few experieces I've had on E-Bay lately.

Drew

Right back at you Drew...

The pleasure was mine and I appreciate your patience and timely communications.

Enjoy that Moon Knight Key!

While I'm at it...

Kudos to Jeffry Li as well for a very fair deal and easy transaction on a want list item I posted looking for. Thanks Much Jeff!

Kudos to Steve Burns for yet another smooth deal! Steve is always a pleasure to work with! Another Bronze Key fanatic that recognizes and appreciates a killer book when offered.

Thanks Forumites!

A sincere thank you to BronzeBruce13 for a great book that arrived yesterday. As many of you already know, a very easy guy to do a transaction with - good communication, packaged safely and a fair price.

Doing business on the forums has been a great way to obtain some great books for my collection and hassle free compared to a few experieces I've had on E-Bay lately.

Drew