• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A double-dose o' kudo:

nikos61: Nik, thank you for the nice Avengers 103 - a book that has been driving me crazy forever!!! This one's a keeper & goes in 'lock-down' in the vault! The HOM that I bothered you about for 3 months is every bit as nice as I'd hoped, too. Thanks for putting up with me on that one.

blowout: Lee! Thank you for another Spidey! Great copy & packaging that took me a full 20 minutes to get through! Worth every second!

KUDOS to both of you fine gentlemen!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to Flying Donut for sending me a Classics illustrated binder, and some Tarzan books. Had always seen the ads for binders inside select issues of CI but had never seen one in person. And all the Tarzans have arrived safely. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Scrooge for a huge stack of reader copies of DC Tarzan, plus a nice bonus surprise

of Atomic Rabbit and the new Conan # 24. cloud9.gif (not that variant cover 893naughty-thumb.gif so don't ask me for it. 27_laughing.gif)

Thanks to GACollectibles for some SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Fiction Houses from my want list. Outstanding copies with high eye appeal!

Thanks to GACollectibles for some SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Fiction Houses from my want list. Outstanding copies with high eye appeal!

I'm still waiting on my two, but I expect they'll arrive today or tomorrow. cloud9.gif

Kudos to:

Jeffb for fast shipping on 2 Haunts of Fear

Fuelman on some sweeeeeet Shadow Pulps

October for quick payment on his Pulp Culture book

143ksk for a generous trade for some Airboys

Neurosis for fast payment on an Avengers set

and others I might have thanked already: Comicdey, Mica, PointFive.

blowout: Lee! Thank you for another Spidey! Great copy & packaging that took me a full 20 minutes to get through! Worth every second!

KUDOS to both of you fine gentlemen!

893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem Jeff. Glad you are happy with the books, and thank YOU for being a great guy to deal with. hail.gif

A very warm THANK YOU to slacker for a recent BIG PURCHASE.

Sterling,

Glad I could help you fill some holes in your collection. Although it took a while to put this deal together it was a smooth transaction.

Enjoy

DoubleCovaBrotha: Thanks for the great Amazing Spider-man #100 CGC 8.0. Looks great! Fast shipping and great packaging. Could not ask for more.

Thank you for buying my book! You helped me pay for part of my purchase from Jeff (finecomics). Kudos for being so easy to work with!

Major Kudos to Steve (143ksk) for hooking my kids up each with a free package of funny books. Good kharma will come back to you on this one. They were very excited and are still enjoying them daily. They can read the same comic each night and enjoy it just as much as the first time. My son laughed out loud the first time he read(looked at the pictures) of a baby huey story.

I had to tell myself not to grab the 10 centers and put them in my collection. I was waiting to kudos until I had a photo or two of the kids reading them, but now I can't find the camera download chord. I'll edit this post with a few photos later.

Thanks again,

It was above and beyond the call.

Collin (comicdey)

Also

Kudos to Zipper for fast payment on ASM 6, even though I'm slow to ship these days. I'll be working on that.

Kudos to Top of the totem for buying a couple of slabs from me, You'll like them, and for purchasing a few other items, one that's going straight to CGC.

Kudos to October for the yet to be paid for and delivered JIM 106.

Kudos to JeffB for all the great EC's he put in the BIN format. Looking forward to that package.

Kudos to GA collectibles (I think I have a package to pick up tomorrow morning) I'll confirm that and the kudos tomorrow.

Kudos to all the graders in the forum for tolerating my infernal postings. It's a great way to show this collection and get a feel for it as I go.

Sorry on any PM's not replied to at this time, I'm trying to keep up. I've printed out many with requests and such for follow up.

I owe some major Kudos to a bunch of great sellers on here so here it goes.

Arexcrooke for a sweet TTA.

Nikos for a variety of books and a nice freebie

Divad for some nice FF's and TTA's

Johnenock for a very nice Batman

and Nochips for some very nice DC comics presents and World'd Finest.

Thanks to all of you.

kudos to jeffb for super-fast ship on a really nice (looks nicer than the scan) Weird Science # 6.

yay.gif

Ditto! Thanks Jeff for the lightning-fast shipment and discounted pricing on those EC sf Feldstein covers cloud9.gif