• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major Kudos to Steve (143ksk) for hooking my kids up each with a free package of funny books. Good kharma will come back to you on this one. They were very excited and are still enjoying them daily. They can read the same comic each night and enjoy it just as much as the first time. My son laughed out loud the first time he read(looked at the pictures) of a baby huey story.

I had to tell myself not to grab the 10 centers and put them in my collection. I was waiting to kudos until I had a photo or two of the kids reading them, but now I can't find the camera download chord. I'll edit this post with a few photos later.

Thanks again,

It was above and beyond the call.

Collin (comicdey)

Also

Kudos to Zipper for fast payment on ASM 6, even though I'm slow to ship these days. I'll be working on that.

Kudos to Top of the totem for buying a couple of slabs from me, You'll like them, and for purchasing a few other items, one that's going straight to CGC.

Kudos to October for the yet to be paid for and delivered JIM 106.

Kudos to JeffB for all the great EC's he put in the BIN format. Looking forward to that package.

Kudos to GA collectibles (I think I have a package to pick up tomorrow morning) I'll confirm that and the kudos tomorrow.

Kudos to all the graders in the forum for tolerating my infernal postings. It's a great way to show this collection and get a feel for it as I go.

Sorry on any PM's not replied to at this time, I'm trying to keep up. I've printed out many with requests and such for follow up.

OH YEAH, Kudos to GA collectible for the top census old lable Jumbo 82 in 9.2 Big Apple Copy and the Lost Valley Fight 41 in 8.0 4th highest in census and undergraded (it's at least an 8.5).

They are sweet.

Get back sheena butt in your face on 82 and major full frontal bondage on the Fight 41. cloud9.gif

If only my scanner worked on slabs, you'd all be drooling.

Wish I'd bought the other ones now......but it's just money.

Kudos to the following for recent GA thread purchases:

FlyingDonut

ronm3

johnenock

143ksk

comicdey

whomerjay

Dano

Many thanks for great transactions! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Also from another misc GA thread:

Timulty

ft88

october

dmgcsr

Fuelman

More thanks for more great transactions! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think there are a few more for other threads-sorry if I missed you, I will Kudos you later!

Baby

Got

Back

devil.gif

jumbo82.jpg

yep, that's the one that I now have top census 9.2 and it's a sweet book.

I remember when you posted that one....I might have even bid against you, but wasn't watching the auction closely. The image I have is over 200,000 so I can't post the decent scan that GA supplied. Same with the fight 41. When I get a new scanner, I'll try.

Kudos to jeffb for some very nice E.C.s - indestructibly packed (it took me ten minutes to open the package!), beautifully presented (sending them in nice new half - backs makes a big difference) and as described - the books look sharp for their grades, in fact. Recommended!

Kudos to jeffb for some very nice E.C.s - indestructibly packed (it took me ten minutes to open the package!), beautifully presented (sending them in nice new half - backs makes a big difference) and as described - the books look sharp for their grades, in fact. Recommended!

I built myself a small beer cooler with the remaining styrofoam he used the pack mine. thumbsup2.gif

I built myself a small beer cooler with the remaining styrofoam he used the pack mine. thumbsup2.gif

Yes, I believe I missed my calling, professional comic packager acclaim.gif

Whoever purchases the next 5 nice books from me gets the internal packaging back from my JeffB purchase. Indestructable.....

Kudos

I buy the styrofoam sheets from the local lumber yard when it's on sale. It's made to go between studs, like 13" x 8' long and 10 times cheaper than buying packaging peanuts or bubble wrap. thumbsup2.gif

Whoever purchases the next 5 nice books from me gets the internal packaging back from my JeffB purchase. Indestructable.....

Kudos

List some of those grading forum books and you might be in luck

Kudos

I buy the styrofoam sheets from the local lumber yard when it's on sale. It's made to go between studs, like 13" x 8' long and 10 times cheaper than buying packaging peanuts or bubble wrap. thumbsup2.gif

My wife uses that stuff to make potted plant decorations and handy crafts 27_laughing.gif

Kudos

List some of those grading forum books and you might be in luck

I'm getting there.

I think the first to be listed will be the Xmen from 1-150.

Some of the issues in the 100-150 have very minor water damage, otherwise 9.4-9.6 condition. 893censored-thumb.gif

It's hit or miss whether there is any small water damage on the earlier issues. Some very nice Steranka and Adams Issues though.

Kudos

Some of the issues in the 100-150 have very minor water damage, otherwise 9.4-9.6 condition. 893censored-thumb.gif

Kill me now Christo_pull_hair.gif

Kudos

Kill me now Christo_pull_hair.gif

tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

tonofbricks.gifAnfieldtonofbricks.gif

I might just sell you my personal copies and keep these.