• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to drbanner for the extemely tight grading on a Ghostly Weird #123 with minor resto. The book looks incredible, and the price was excellent!

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mike without a scan.

thumbsup2.gif

Major kudos to drbanner for the extemely tight grading on a Ghostly Weird #123 with minor resto. The book looks incredible, and the price was excellent!

Glad you liked it, that book certainly has great color! That book was on my for sale list, then off, then on...etc...then sold. thumbsup2.gif

Glad you liked it, that book certainly has great color! That book was on my for sale list, then off, then on...etc...then sold. thumbsup2.gif

I'm overdue on kudos for a few people, but while were on the dr banner trip,

Kudos for the excellent broken slab LBCOLE (cracked out) cover and the ST 114.

fast shipment and easy to deal with.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I am extremely happy with my recent purchases from GAcollectibles (Herbie lot) and nocomics (Conan magazine lot). Both guys were super to deal with and good graders. Good packing too. These deals were just above and beyond the usual good experiences I have with forum sellers and both of them are highly, highly recommended.

I also want to give kudos to paperheart for the Dark Detective mini which he graciously delivered to me at Super-Con.

Marc

I've got tons of kudos but I doubt if I will be able to remember everybody so forgive me if I do.... crazy.gif

jimjum12 = thanks for buying my Cap #55

Greggy = thanks for the freebie CGC book.

blowout = thanks for the Capt. Atom pedigree book and the rights to 1st refusal on some others.

ft88 = thanks for the sweet paperbacks along with the eBay wins.

Flaming_Telepath = thanks for the sweet DCs.

Pontoon = thanks for giving me your money.

BigHulkFan = Hulk like money...hope you like books...

I am extremely happy with my recent purchases from GAcollectibles (Herbie lot) and nocomics (Conan magazine lot). Both guys were super to deal with and good graders. Good packing too. These deals were just above and beyond the usual good experiences I have with forum sellers and both of them are highly, highly recommended.

No problem, I'd be happy to work with you again anytime. thumbsup2.gif