• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Erato for some Cap and Hulk issues that I needed. Cap 241 was the last issue I needed in the 200's. Thanks!

And kudos to Jayman for some Hulk issues. We'd set up a small trade, and the PO lost what he'd sent me, so to make good on his end, he sent something else a couple of extra issues on top of that. Class act all the way.

Kudos to Anfield Fox, Mephisto and Carnage for their prompt payments. Anfield your books are on their way. Mephisto you should have your and Carnage I am putting it in the mail tomorrow.

Kudos to 143ksk for snaging a hard to find books for me at Chicago Con, and at a great price to! 893applaud-thumb.gif

He found me a great book at Chicago 2005 too! I think he deserves re-kudos for that. Thanks 143ksk!

Marc

You're both very welcome. When your goal is to see every pre 1970 book in the place, you find a lotta stuff smile.gif

Kudos to Anfield Fox.

Yeah no doubt. First time he sent me a Hulk 181 as a freebie. Second time it was a Spider-Man 1 Gold with the UPC. This time it's apparently a GS X-Men 1 893applaud-thumb.gif

And you have pics of him doing what to who again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll let you use your imagination devil.gif

Kudos to Anfield Fox.

Yeah no doubt. First time he sent me a Hulk 181 as a freebie. Second time it was a Spider-Man 1 Gold with the UPC. This time it's apparently a GS X-Men 1 893applaud-thumb.gif

And you have pics of him doing what to who again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll let you use your imagination devil.gif

blush.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Usually delinquent in the Kudos but...

Kudos to:

October and Frederic for first class service from a guy who can be demanding in his shipping requests.

Also -- not on the boards, but big Kudos to

A-1 comics (Brian Peets) awesome customer service and sweet books.

There have been some tremendous deals lately on ebay.