• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many thanks to October for the SSWS 151. Well packed and very fast shipping. Very easy to deal with too.

Extra big kudos to Mutantkeys for the AF15 NY Post insert. He went through a lot of trouble for no profit. Very much appreciated.

Rick

Many thanks to October for the SSWS 151. Well packed and very fast shipping. Very easy to deal with too.

Extra big kudos to Mutantkeys for the AF15 NY Post insert. He went through a lot of trouble for no profit. Very much appreciated.

Rick

My pleasure thumbsup2.gif

Doug is about 3-4 hours away by car. Yes, its in the State of Florida but I has typically taken 2 days in the past. If he hand delivered them it would have taken the same amount of time.

A big ol' KUDOS to

- joeypost, who is seriously always a PLEASURE to buy from. Remember that big lot of FFs? They are minty and gorgeous.

- Erato, for my SECOND lot of ASMs purchased from him. Quick shipping, and books as described. No complaints!

thumbsup2.gif

Incidentally, a kudos to all of the people i sold books to in teh last month or so. No problem with payments or anything on any of the BINs i had up. Cheers!

Big time kudos to ajaxfarrell on a beautiful clock of Strange Tales #114!!! This man is a true artist that we are lucky to have in our midst. HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Also kudos to Anfield Fox and frederic9494 for their recent purchases!!! Thanks guys!!! thumbsup2.gif

A big ol' KUDOS to

- joeypost, who is seriously always a PLEASURE to buy from. Remember that big lot of FFs? They are minty and gorgeous.

- Erato, for my SECOND lot of ASMs purchased from him. Quick shipping, and books as described. No complaints!

thumbsup2.gif

Incidentally, a kudos to all of the people i sold books to in teh last month or so. No problem with payments or anything on any of the BINs i had up. Cheers!

Right back at ya DC...for the lightning fast payment.

A big ol' KUDOS to

thumbsup2.gif

Goes double for me. Thanks Brian for a great run of Wolverines I needed for my run. Your making a lot of people happy dealing with you.