• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major Kudos to GACollectibles(Andrew) for a beautiful Atlas pre-code book that was expertly packaged, shipped rapidly, and best of all, under-graded IMHO. A Huge thumbsup2.gif

He shipped me a beautiful Wonder Woman 93 in VF-. Graded dead on. Wish I could deal more with him.

Thanks to both rjpb and The Buckster for their prompt payments, as well as prompt payments from

Jayman

podboy66

893applaud-thumb.gif

Definite kudos back at ya for those Atlas pre-codes. Shipped fast and tightly graded! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Johnny G for some Death Dealer books that have some awsome Frazetta covers and a freebee called God Dog confused.gif.

He sent them eventhough I messed up on on payment the first time. hail.gif

Lawrence.

27_laughing.gif

I'm glad you got everything alright. I hope you like the freebie... IT'S SCARCE!!!

insane.gif

Thanks again

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Paratrooper for quick payment on some inexpensive paratrooper covers. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to KingofRulers for a nice trade deal for his All Star 5...very pleased. Looks like shipping is quicker downhill.........or at least as fast. hail.gif

Kudos to Whet for the strange tales 101 from his board sale and a few new items to boot. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to all the board members that bid on my recent auctions and made it a smashing success. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I always forget about this thread!

Well, kudos to comicdey for the awesome trade. I traded my All-Star #5 CGC 7.0 for a bunch of awesome SA and BA books! This is my second trade deal with him!

Also, kudos to Aces for the wonderful trade! I traded my JLA #1 CGC 3.5 along with a few other goodies, and got his lot of Journey Into Mystery books!

I have to say that these boards are the safest, and overall best place to buy, sell and trade!

Also, kudos to Aces for the wonderful trade! I traded my JLA #1 CGC 3.5 along with a few other goodies, and got his lot of Journey Into Mystery books!

Kudos back at ya! thumbsup2.gif

Great shipping/packing on the CGC book! smile.gif

Kudos back at ya! thumbsup2.gif

Great shipping/packing on the CGC book! smile.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

That book was supposed to be mine too...just too slow stooges.gifpoke2.gif

Kudos to Blowout for a beautiful ASM #15 and #128 and a freebie tossed in to boot! thumbsup2.gif

I have had a copy of asm #15 with a rat bagged cover since I was a kid and have always wanted a nice replacement. I now have it--all the way from down under. cloud9.gifThanks so much. A first class forum member. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would not hesitate to buy from this guy!