• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIG KUDOS to comics and code for a great copy of FF#8!!! dead accurate grading,fast shipping and very easy to work with! thumbsup2.gif

still hard to believe i got an FF #8 this nice for well under 200 clams 893applaud-thumb.gif

Clams are $8 a pound where I live...,

BIG KUDOS to comics and code for a great copy of FF#8!!! dead accurate grading,fast shipping and very easy to work with! thumbsup2.gif

still hard to believe i got an FF #8 this nice for well under 200 clams 893applaud-thumb.gif

Clams are $8 a pound where I live...,

really? I can dig em for free over at clam gulch!

Large amounts of kudos to the following -

MC Miles for a New Mutants # 87 which I've always wanted slabbed for some reason.

r1970d for that X Men # 9, thanks Roy thumbsup2.gif

rjpb for a nice bunch of late silver age Spideys.

Korvac Saga for the slabbed TTA # 39, I'm chuffed to bits with it yay.gif. Thanks Rich.

Old Guy for a really nice, tightly graded, quickly and securely delivered bunch of Silver age X Men. Cheers Brian hail.gif.

Nik for the slabbed Avengers # 93 and Nick Cage Avengers # 89. It was actually an ebay deal but he was so damned helpful he deserves kudos.

I salute you all flowerred.gif.

Damn, I have competition now foreheadslap.gif

j/k, just glad to see someone else enjoying these books. Do yourself a favor and pick up these two books next

Star Spangled War Stories #45

GI Combat #44

Both are trooper covers and both are washtones, beautiful!

Oh and kudos to Buck Biggins, I swear that Weird War #10 you sent me is in better condition than you described, pleasently surprised!

Don't think of me as your competition, think of me as your assistant. You don't seem to root around eBay like I do, and I have helped you add several books to your list, as well as helped you add several books to your collection. I'm here to help! Besides, I owe you for the awesome list!!!

yay.gifheadbang.gif

So you did check out the list I sent you. Took me a long time to make that, and it keeps on getting updated. Do you use it?

And I forgot to give you kudos for pointing out a bunch of trooper books for me, thanks! thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif Shep has a SSWS #45 he might be willing to sell you.....

Damn, I have competition now foreheadslap.gif

j/k, just glad to see someone else enjoying these books. Do yourself a favor and pick up these two books next

Star Spangled War Stories #45

GI Combat #44

Both are trooper covers and both are washtones, beautiful!

Oh and kudos to Buck Biggins, I swear that Weird War #10 you sent me is in better condition than you described, pleasently surprised!

Don't think of me as your competition, think of me as your assistant. You don't seem to root around eBay like I do, and I have helped you add several books to your list, as well as helped you add several books to your collection. I'm here to help! Besides, I owe you for the awesome list!!!

yay.gifheadbang.gif

So you did check out the list I sent you. Took me a long time to make that, and it keeps on getting updated. Do you use it?

And I forgot to give you kudos for pointing out a bunch of trooper books for me, thanks! thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif Shep has a SSWS #45 he might be willing to sell you.....

Yes - I use the list every day! And have been purchasing paratrooper covers about 1 per day since. I need to get scans up in the "This Week in Your Collection" thread.

Say - can you sort it so all the paratrooper books are in one area? I don't use the rest of it. I tried to sort, but it tells me that the cells are different sized and can't do it. I barely speak excell, so don't know what I'm doing.