• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos and thanks to dzminn for a nice run of "Challengers of the Unknown" for a very reasonable price. Packaging was great, and he even threw in four bonus 90's comics. A great transaction.

Armin

Sorry, not a reply to BigHulkFan. How do you post without replying to any particular members post?

Edited by REHfan

Huge kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a great set of superbly packaged and UNDERGRADED Byrne X-Men. Dare I say an Uncanny Transaction. Thanks Thomas. You totally came through in a big way.

Glad you liked 'em Mark! thumbsup2.gif Now buy the rest of 'em! stooges.gifpoke2.gif

Big round of kudos for various posters for some books i purchased last year and just got hold of ... jduran1, ft88, cd4ever, qualitycomix, Fastballspecial and Joeypost all sold me some great books. Also an extra special thanks to Joeypost who yet again collected all my books in Florida for me and send them my way hail.gif

Big round of kudos for various posters for some books i purchased last year and just got hold of ... jduran1, ft88, cd4ever, qualitycomix, Fastballspecial and Joeypost all sold me some great books. Also an extra special thanks to Joeypost who yet again collected all my books in Florida for me and send them my way hail.gif

Welcome back from wherever you were.

Kudos to -

Dad & Son for a nice slabbed Strange Tales # 126, thanks Paul

Billy Galaxy for a couple of slabbed FF's

DCMan for a 9.2 Subby # 1 yay.gif

Kovac Saga for a lovely Avengers # 12, Rich is a superstar so many thanks

Flaming Telepath for too many books to mention, another superstar

Nochips for the Winnipeg Avengers # 5, thanks mate hail.gif

TonyStark Fan for TOS # 53, thanks James thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos to gaz973 for super-fast payment for ToS #53! thumbsup2.gif

Super fast delivery from you too mate thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif.

Kudos to -

Dad & Son for a nice slabbed Strange Tales # 126, thanks Paul

Billy Galaxy for a couple of slabbed FF's

DCMan for a 9.2 Subby # 1 yay.gif

Kovac Saga for a lovely Avengers # 12, Rich is a superstar so many thanks

Flaming Telepath for too many books to mention, another superstar

Nochips for the Winnipeg Avengers # 5, thanks mate hail.gif

TonyStark Fan for TOS # 53, thanks James thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thank you Garry thumbsup2.gif Always a pleasure 893applaud-thumb.gif