• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to Metropolis Comics(metropolisent) for some great comics at the Big Apple show!! Vincent and Frank were very helpful, friendly and willing to negotiate on price. Half the fun is in the haggle, I always say!! The 2 TTA's I've posted elsewhere, but feel like posting again. Here they are:

tta97.jpg

tta94.jpg

Some sweet books that look cloud9.gif in my set!!! Thanks guys!!

Kudos to Metro for some sweet early ASM's (#26 and #44). Superb discount on the #26 (that's right! I said it!).

Figured with some of the negative pub they've been getting recently, I should share that.

My first purchase thru them. Very pleased. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to

davidking623

heresy

cd4ever

rich-henn

bighulkfan

seanh

for recent transaction.

They all have helped me reach my goal of paying off the Tales of Suspense 39 I am purchasing off of filter81.

Thanks everyone 893applaud-thumb.gif.

LONG TIME COMIN......An overdue Kudos to my good friend in France, Pedro....Thanks for the great communciation, easy and quick payment.....You have gained a friend over here....................................................Jim