• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Super Kudos to Point Five for some sweet DC Bronze Horror, FF 72 with the classic Surfer cover, and Cap Annual #8 with the sweet Wolvie cover.

The books arrived lightning fast and graded very conservatively. Thanks again Jon! It was a pleasure.

Thank you, Cristian. Enjoy the books! (thumbs u

Thanks to blue808 for a nice Avengers book. Thanks also for meeting me at Starbucks in Kapahulu so I could pick up the book. Maybe conservatively graded book too.

Dan

Kudos right back atcha. Thanks Dan (worship)

Kudos to:

DCMan for some very nice DC and Gold Key #1s

Wrightson_Fan for a great looking copy of the Tick #2 on the cheap!

Nochips for two blazin' copies of Gunhawks from his recent sales thread.

Thanks gents!

--S.

Thanks to joeypost for a couple of boxes of books to help me fill some huge gaps in my want list. :grin:

Like always great books at an awesome price.

Joey you rock (thumbs u

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Send me an updated list. (thumbs u

Thanks to PointFive for some well priced books.

Thanks also to bubbagump for some great trades. Got them on Friday and I've read 4 of the 5. Thanks.

Both were very securely packaged and shipped quickly.

Kudos to everyone who I can't remember as I'm getting old. I know a couple were no chips, divad, akasteverogers, seanFingharmon. Man i can't remember, but you know who you are.

Kudos to Divad for a great looking Astonishing Tales #1. I haven't received it ( I asked him to hold onto it) but I know it will be super.
:acclaim::foryou:

When I get home I'm sending Kramerica a beater copy with Divad's return address. :devil:

Kudos to Divad for a great looking Astonishing Tales #1. I haven't received it ( I asked him to hold onto it) but I know it will be super.
:acclaim::foryou:

When I get home I'm sending Kramerica a beater copy with Divad's return address. :devil:

:eek:

Kudos to everyone who I can't remember as I'm getting old. I know a couple were no chips, divad, akasteverogers, seanFingharmon. Man i can't remember, but you know who you are.

I'm gonna see if I can change my forum name to this right now!