• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Francisco (loboagain) for the surprise package...I finally got some chocolate covered macadamia nuts :cloud9:

Kudos to Flying Donut for the nicely graded BA FFs...Thanks Dan!

:banana: :banana: Big Kudos out to djpinkpanther for some great FF slabs :headbang: and some stunning raw FF's!! Thanks!!!!!!!! (worship) (worship)

Glad you liked them! :thumbsup:

Kudos to filter81 for a bombproof packaged square yard of tape (with a FF#5 inside...), to mikeyriffhard for a cool Wally Wood readers lot (and for fighting it out with the Post Office) and to bronzilla for a great FF/Green Hornet package from sunny Scottsdale, AZ.

Also to comicdey for not buying that one book. It's really ugly, anyways :baiting:lol

Post #10,000

Similar to the previous 9,999.....I'm really not sure what book you're talking about.. hm...but last weeks skiing was a blast and my son took 3rd in the Mite C Hockey State Tourney. ^^

Cheers and Thanks Kudos....etc to everyone I've dealt with on the boards.....It's been a real pleasure to share the hobby. :cloud9: