• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

:applause: Kudos to PhiGam for a Nice Fantastic Four #95 Double Cover, well graded, Fast Shipped and very Well packed a pleasure doing business with you. (thumbs u

right back atcha, Terry (thumbs u

big KUDOS to SBOROCK, DOPY02 and Catrick339 for your purchases, as well...

you guys payed me so fast, that my bank account wasn't negative for a little while :D

also, kudos to PIRATE for the awesome head-sketch invincible slab :)

Mega kudos to flaming telepath for a huge box of nice books..., some of which had taken up semi-permanent residence at ye olde Nick's castle......., :eek:

I no longer have to worry where the Teen Titans 13 has been sleeping :blush:

Kudos to Andy at www.goldustcomics.com for an expertly graded Menace # 5 .It arrived from the U.K. in less than a week and was delivered yesterday during hurricane Hannah.It set on the porch all day and night and didn't get wet :o .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Big-time KUDOS to flatrock02...I bought an 18 book lot of Adventure Comics starring Supergirl (:luhv:); the package arrived over the weekend. Bargain prices and shipped promptly and securely...

And then I discovered there were more freebies in the package than actual books I bought. :whatthe: And the 19 freebies weren't modern drek either. :whatthe: :whatthe:... Some nice other Adventure Comics and some nice Star Spangled War Stories, among others. Thank you, Mike!

Big-time KUDOS to flatrock02...I bought an 18 book lot of Adventure Comics starring Supergirl (:luhv:); the package arrived over the weekend. Bargain prices and shipped promptly and securely...

And then I discovered there were more freebies in the package than actual books I bought. :whatthe: And the 19 freebies weren't modern drek either. :whatthe: :whatthe:... Some nice other Adventure Comics and some nice Star Spangled War Stories, among others. Thank you, Mike!

wow....you sure get a lot of freebies!

kudos (belated) to kreton for very prompt payment for some 9.8 Conan the Kings!

Kudos to lizards2 for a VERY nice Unknown Soldier 214, with a Mlle. Marie cover!!

And to comicseekers for a CGC 7.0 HOM 174!

...to mr_highgrade for a couple of really nice slabs...

...to cd4ever for a nice batch of Bronze...

Thanks, guys... all of my transactions thus far on these boards have been outstanding!

Kudos to Randy "RandyP"

For the wonderful TOS #41 that arrived in the mail today. :headbang:

Fast service and great packaging.

A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks mate.

Russ... :foryou:

Edited by AussieRuss