• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many MANY thanks to Worldsbestcomics for finding and submitting many books for my lazy arse. All of which came back 9.8. And he only wanted to break even on the cost. They don't come as stand-up as Steve!

Kudos to CD4ever for a great stack of bronze awesomeness

Kudos to topofthetotem for a super nubby transaction that included a retracted BIN , an incorrect paypal address and a GREAT Freebie. :roflmao: lawrence is the best :)

Next time don't screw up. :baiting:

:whistle:

Kudos to the following, for super fast payments, and generally just being a joy to deal with, thank you (worship) (worship)

PhiGam

heinlein99

Marvelguy34

JazzMan

PokerKid

JvR11

rtarturo

SolitaireOne

icouldbe

topofthetot

CoinAddict

(worship) (worship) :cloud9:

Kudos to Arexcrooke for three sweet 52 page slabs.

You got those dirt cheap. :roflmao:

I know. Especially with the Ritter sticker still on the back of the SSWS. I told Arex he could keep them if he wanted, but you know Arex, a deal is a deal. I still feel like a chump.

Kudos to Arexcrooke for three sweet 52 page slabs.

You got those dirt cheap. :roflmao:

I know. Especially with the Ritter sticker still on the back of the SSWS. I told Arex he could keep them if he wanted, but you know Arex, a deal is a deal. I still feel like a chump.

:roflmao:

- Kudos to Zonker for some nice, inexpensive, mid-grade Adventure Comics, that were accurately graded and nicely packaged. Thanks James! (thumbs u

- Kudos to Fastballspecial for a Flat-Rate envelope full of lovely cheap copper and modern books, that arrived in super-prompt fashion. (thumbs u

(And Robert, thanks for the two freebies too. I actually needed one of those to complete a set! :o )