• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A big thanks to cd4ever for being a kind and generous seller who by the way shipped the comics secured without damage.

I read WF 253 today and I love Bruce Wayne stories. As I finished the comic, I closed the book to get treated to a wrap around cover by my fav Aparo! I forgot these dollar issue had wrap around covers. Thank you so much, now answer my PM :sumo:

Kudo's to Green for the purchase and fast payment of a ASM 29 (worship)
that was a spectacular book btw tyvm! it looked nice in the scans but when i got it i was still surprised :)

Kudos to:

--ArAich for a nice lot of ASMs for a song. :cloud9:

--cowright for a great deal on an ASM #72. :hail:

--my Secret Santa and Raffle prize provider--loboagain...a VF/NM copy of ASM #172--my first USAF Mildenhall book...and a slabbed 9.0 ASM #147. :whatthe: Many thanks, Francisco! :applause:

Hi Mark (mtlevy),

It looks like I've lost my power to predict the post office(s).

:juggle:

An hour after I told you I expected another two weeks to wait due to the Christmas rush/backlog at the PO, the postal guy arrived in a van with the box of comics you sent me. Nice packaging job (sturdy box!) and super grading on your part too! The books are lovely and were delivered perfectly protected.

:cloud9:

Thanks for taking care of everything so well!

All the best,

Chris