• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to GRAILS!!! Our transaction actually took place on Ebay, but it started and ended on the boards! Really, a class act, and a great dood to chat with!! Thanks again man, cant wait to get and frame the print

I want to second this emotion to the umpteenth degree! Charlie's one of the best around and I love buying books from him! I just bought some more off eBay from him and he is hands-down the best! The best, Jerry!

I even confessed my love for him via e-mail. :blush:

KUDOS to GRAILS!!! x 1000

:applause:

+2

Kudos to Designer Toast for some awesome Goon books (and a couple of Locke & Keys) and some cool comic frames! A lot of people claim that their packaging is "bomb-proof" and such. Look what Toast's package survived! (All the comics and frames were snuggled inside all the buuble wrap, safe and sound.) He also undergraded a few of the comics, which is always welcome around these parts! :grin:

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

Also, kudos to Billy the Kidd for my very first Michael Turner SS! It's beautiful! Arrived quickly and safe and sound! Top-notch!

BTW, that book is now my girlfriend's favorite slab of mine. She's as enamored with that cover as I am! :grin:

Kudos to comicgrinder for a nice ASM 69 slab that was bomb proofed :headbang:
I just dont like using the regular Priority Envelope boxes. Look what happened to Designertoasts box. Those postal workers give no respect to those boxes. Luckily he can package like a Pro.

And thanks Nelson for the fast payment. I really appreciate it.

Kudos to:

--Johnny G for a well-loved copy of ASM #50. :cloud9:

--joeypost for the Northland copy of ASM #83. :luhv:

I am glad you are happy... at least you can read it! (thumbs u Thanks for the quick payment.

Also, I would like to thank the following for quick payments:

Sniper

Bgkoyama

Your books all shipped on Monday. :hi:

Big KUDOS to Johnny G for quick shipping, excellent grading on a raw Spidey #300 and thanks for the freebies :banana:

Brian

Awesome! Thanks Brian, I am glad that you are happy and that the grading was accurate. I was a little worried that after being away from the books for about a year, that my grading prowess would be rusty... I guess IT IS like riding a bike!

Enjoy the freebies, let me know what you think when you have time.

(thumbs u

Major kudos to the following board members for the nice deals and GREAT packing jobs:

1) Bronzilla for a huge lot of old Dell Tarzan comics. (thumbs u

2) Joeypost for a nice set of 8 "turd" slabs that look a hell of a lot better than 8.0's and 9.0's. :banana:

3) Count for a nice big lot of ASM and Hulk issues. Some nice upgrades here! :cloud9:

Thanks guys!

Kudos to Designer Toast for some awesome Goon books (and a couple of Locke & Keys) and some cool comic frames! A lot of people claim that their packaging is "bomb-proof" and such. Look what Toast's package survived! (All the comics and frames were snuggled inside all the buuble wrap, safe and sound.) He also undergraded a few of the comics, which is always welcome around these parts! :grin:

Dude, glad to see your stuff arrived undamaged and that you're happy with the books and comic displays (thumbs u