• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Have to say the last sales thread and those that bought from it were great! Fast to pay, easy to work with and big thumbs up to all.

comicjunkie

Par2ch

Bosco685

cloudifwit

Pitboss

He11blazer

great to work with all of you!

Huge kudos to Billy The Kidd for an awesome Batman #686 sketch 9.8 SS. That Neil Gaiman sig is awesome.

Thanks for working with me on that book Bill (thumbs u (worship)

Big ups to Shark2557 for great communication and shipping on an GA book. :banana:

Thanks again Mike.

Kudos back at ya Evan for a nice, smooth deal. (thumbs u

I realized how far behind I was on giving kudos... :blush:

BIG TIME KUDOS to the following for their purchases:

bghkoyama

bcruze

capt_comics

followtheleader

loboagain

pitboss

shiverbones

r1970d

Thank you all for the purchases! (worship)

There aren't enough good things to say about BGHKOYAMA. I missed out on a graded book I wanted and sent him a PM asking if he had any more. He found a raw one and was going to send it to me for free (wasn't even going to charge shipping)! Floored by his generosity, I promptly went to his FS thread, bought a slab, and told him to just throw the extra book in the box. He threw the book in along with an extra slab as a freebie and got it to the post office THAT DAY!!!

You're the man, Brian. (worship) Let me know if there's anything I can do down the road to return the favor! (thumbs u

Kudos to new member Hello. I got my books today. Love them! Thank you for offering them here!

I'm glad to hear they arrived safely. And thank you for my first "Kudos"

I'll go dig around in my storage unit and try to find more of these types of comics, but I don't think I have any more of the modern gothic cartoon horror ones. I've got around six long-boxes of quite uncommon, (if not scarce) indy comics from the eighties & nineties. And I mean indy comics to the point of amateur, do-it-yourself publishers. (Not xeroxed, though.) Some really strange comics; probably never-before-seen by 99% of the people on these boards.

I'm going to try and group them into themes and post them up for sale here.

Stay tuned.

Enjoy your comics.

Foolkiller (Brian) - grading was dead on, pricing was below Guide, and delivery was super speedy. :thumbsup:

Another great transaction with a fellow boardmember!. :smile: